*Can you Spot these Fossil Trilobite Remnants on this Unique Trilobite Plate?:
- 1 1/4" Elrathia Kingi Complete Trilobite
- 7/8 - 1" Elrathia Kingi Trilobite Molt
- Elrathia Kingi Imprint
- Upside down Elrathia Kingi Piece (we call Partial).
- Couple more small Trilobite Partial Imprints
- Partial bottom half Elrathia Kingi
*Approximately 6.5" tall x 5" wide x 1/2" deep shale piece.
*Stand and Information Card Included.
*Trilobite from the Cambrian Period Found in the Utah West Desert.
*Trilobites (meaning "Three-Lobed"), First Appeared In Our Oceans Approximately 550 Million Years Ago Before Going Extinct around 240 Million Years Ago.
*Most trilobites found in the West Desert of Utah are anywhere from under a 1/2" to 1 1/8" tall. The larger the trilobite after 1 1/8", the more rare the find, especially found on a nice size matrix shale and the trilobite near the center.